Sunday, May 29, 2011

Welcome to Hijabi Fashion Week May 2011

Day I: Work Wear


The first day of May Hijabi Fashion Week is Work Wear. What would you wear in a professional environment?
And..jeng..jeng...jeng...here is my look. As I am a  medical student, I always have to wear formal outfit to my campus,actually not really this formal, but is kinda like this. Green is one of my favorite color, so I choose this color for the first day of HFW.
I think long skirt plus belt is a proper choice for a work wear. You'll look graceful and professional on it. Don't forget to always feel comfortable when dressing, so you can work optimally.
It's good to wear something fashionable when working, it makes you more confident, therefore you'll get more spirit to work! :)
Get ready to get everyone's attention with your fascinating work wear starting from tomorrow!!! :D
Want to see the other ladies' style on May HFW? click here





9 comments:

  1. really cute sis
    green is one of my favorite also
    your skirt made your look more vintage
    simple but cute ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is so beautiful!; and you look beautiful, MashaAllah! :D
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love your skirt..nice one hijabi..follow u..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt! You look beautiful mashallah.

    http://furiouslyfabmuslim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green looks great on you! :)
    http://muslimahmatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all.....
    I'll follow you all back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! that blue bag totally pops with your outfit and loving the green/brown combo :D

    ReplyDelete