Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HFW Day 3- Work Out Wear

yippiieee....it's the 3rd day of HFW!!! Time to do some sports!!!
Let's wake up in the morning...and go jogging with me!!!
I always enjoy jogging in the morning..the air is still really fresh...The street hasn't been crowded yet...
It's become more fun...if we do it with people that we love... or we can just do it while listening to our favorite music...wahhh it's soo sooo good...
then..while jogging..we can buy some foods for breakfast...emmm..yummy..
I wonder if we (hijabi fashion bloggers) can do jogging together someday..waaaa...it must be superfun!!!
Wanna see other ladies' work out wear on May Hijabi Fashion Week Day 3? just directly click here


5 comments:

  1. salam sis
    so cute ^ ^ I love the color combination and the way you wrap the hijab simple but cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute dear..=) keep healthy=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh my favorite color is blue!!
    love it!

    http://muslimahmatters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great put-together outfit sister!!

    Check out my Work Out Wear look here >> [yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com] xx

    ReplyDelete