Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HFW Day 4-Date Night <3
It's time to have a romantic dinner and night out with our dream guy....yeay...i'm so nervous for it..hehehe...
Maybe you wonder why I choose to wear a kind of winter outfit than a cute long dress...it's because my dream date is going out in the night with my guy in the winter season, so we can play snow together,skeeing together,and have a good time...
I 'm also inspired by korean drama (I'm a korean drama lover,hehehe..) "Dream High" and "Boys Over Flowers" where the date scene between the guy and the girl is so romantic, and the girl likes to wear amazing winter outfits...
Now I still don't have a boyfriend.....but later when I've already had a guy I love, and he love me too, I will have a romantic dinner with him someday, and I will wear a perfect outfit..... :)) since my country, Indonesia, doesn't have winter season, of course I won't use a winter outfit, but I will use an outfit that look good on me, still modest, perfect on my body, and I'm comfortable wearing it....Then...if I've already had a husband, I dream of a romantic honeymoon in the country that have a winter season, and we will go there in the winter season, we will have a date and I will wear this clothes I wear for HFW....emmm can't imagine how fun it would be..and I'm waiting for that...
Want to see the other ladies's style on Date Night wear for May Hijabi Fashion Week Day 4?click here soon...



4 comments:

  1. thanks 4 visiting me sis ^^ huhu love the dress cute n hehe sy pon korean fans juger~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome sis..yeah..what korean drama do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love korean dramas too!!! expecially boys over flowers! they're sooo cute!! <3

    Click here for my date night look>> [yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com] xx

    ReplyDelete