Friday, February 18, 2011

19-11-2011

i still don't know when i will be back to Malang.  I think I haven't been ready enough for it. I am not ready to be lonely with those handouts, thick books, awkward moments. For now, I just wanna be like this. I wanna be next to my mum,my dad, n my sisters. I love them. I know this is excessive. But this is the fact. I wanna do this medical school with my family near myself. I wrote it with a little tears almost fell off, but with unappropriate music background "I whip my hair back and forth" by Willow Smith, can you imagine how ridiculous is it?
Ok ok back to the topic..I don't know..maybe tomorrow afternoon or monday morning I will be back to Malang. You know..medical school is my dream..and it's already fulfilled. yeah...but that's not the problem. the problem is I wanna live with my mother, my father, and my two sisters!! that's it! i know it's impossible. I know i'm kinda selfish. but that's what i want.
wait a sec...i'm watching "pray" music video by Justin Bieber on MTV......
alright...
that's my wish...nothing impossible...
i hope i can do better...get the best from God..
I know I can get through it...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment