Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hanging out and Sharing with high school friends!

 woohhoooo...finally!!! after not meeting for about 6 months..i finally meet my Ras1s! my lovely high school classmates! eventhough i didn't meet all of them, I have been happy meeting some of them. we were hanging out together, havng lunch together, chatting, n the most exciting memory is we shared each other about our medical school. Me talking about my medical study in FK UB. Viga, Ilham, N Fahmi were talking about their FK Unair, and Dijan was talking about his FK UI. There were also Eci from archi ITS, Aiyye from bussiness inter OGM, and Zaf from psycho UGM. what an exciting chat! what an unforgettable moment! I was wo surprise how can we have such a different system of studying medicine in the same country! haha..in doesn't matter, they must have the same goal in the end! I hope our dream when we were in high school will be fulfilled! We will make our own hospital. Ras1s hospital! hahahaha...amiinn....

No comments:

Post a Comment