Sunday, February 20, 2011

Secondhand Serenade live in concert (January 9th 2011 Gramedia Expo, Surabaya, Indonesia)

Woohhooo I was so excited when my big sister told me that SHS was going to have a concert in Surabaya and the ticket price was only IDR 250000!!! kyaaa.... i was almost drooling when i heard that! (hehe..i'm just being excessive!). First, I wasn't really sure whether I would see this or not. I was afraid that the ticket price wouldn't match with the facilities i would got. when i asked my mom about it, my mom said that it was up to me. then i asked my big sister, she said that we should see to prevent regretness. then i decided to asked some friends to join me. fortunately, my lovely friend, Esther Hannateta Daniel a.k.a teta said that she would love to if i would too. woohoo..perfect..so i decided to watch it. after searching in the internet, i finally found the ticket box. it was in the disc tarra! yey...what an affordable place!!! yeyeyeye...since i'm studying in Malang, so I asked my big sister who is literally studying in Surabaya to bought em. one ticket for me,one ticket for herself, and one ticket for teta. Yeyy...I was so excited for it!!!

Finally..the day had come!!! The promotor said that the concert would be start at 7 pm. but...guess what??? I came at 6.30 pm and the concert started at 8.30 pm!!! hwaaa...all the spectators were quite upset about it . but fortunately, the appearance of John Vesely (the vocalist) enchanted all of us!!! SHS is consist of John Vesely (vocal), Ryan Cook (guitar), Lucas Vesely (bass, keyboard), and Tom (drum). They performed 16 songs (it's quite disappointing, because they played 20 songs in Bandung on the previous day). But their performance were all good. eventhough, John's voice was a little husky since the fifth song (I forgot, mabe the fifth song). the concert ended at about 10 pm. And you know what?!! I got John's autograph and touched his hand!! kyaaa... John is the most handsome one among them but there is also another one who is supercute,their guitarist,Ryan Cook!
oh..yaa...in the end of the concert the handsome John said "Terima kasih,wedhok-wedhok ayu Surabaya! )terima kasih, cewe-cewe cantik surabaya! = thank you Surabaya beautiful girls!). And all the girls in the place directly answered "Kyaaaaaaaa"
If you want to read the review, read this article:
http://creativedisc.com/reviews/concerts/concert-review-secondhand-serenade-live-in-surabaya/
 
creativedisc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment