Friday, June 3, 2011

HFW Day 6-Vacation/Travel
hey...yo...it's already day 6!!! I'm sad it's almost the end of Hijabi Fashion Week...I hope there will be the3rd,4th,5th,... HFW..I hope we are the contestants can still keep in touch and be a good friends, can still share ideas about hijabi fashions and other things. I hope we all can meet someday..amen :)
Alright, it's the 6th day about vacation. I prefer to wear something simple and comfortable when traveling, but still modest and fashionable. My favorite part of my style today is my hijab,look at that, it's very unique...
One of my hobbies is traveling,it's really fun, we can enjoy,have fun, and relax. We can also prepare what outfit we're going to wear,it's really fun!!!
 



2 comments:

  1. Your whole outfit it's so beautiful! :D the shoes are stunning! :D and I like your hijab! :D

    ReplyDelete