Saturday, June 4, 2011

HFW Day 7-Party Hostess
This is the last day of HFW. Time to go hanging out with my gurls. where do you want to go,girls? we can go to the mall for shopping or just sightseeing,or we can go to cafe to have some coffee and cakes and have some interesting chatting....hahahaha....
I really like to hang out with my girlfriends..you know it's really fun!!! we can talk about fashion, blogs, celebs, and many more....we can do everywhere, we can laugh,do something crazy,and so on...hahahaha
I hope..we are the participants of HFW can hang out together someday...amen :). I want we can still keep in touch even May HFW has ended. Iwant to meet you all girls. I want us not only become international community but we can be bestfriends :). I want to know you all better. So I wonder if we can go somewhere together someday,wearing fashionable clothes,and talking about fashion, fashion,and fashion. Hope it will come true. And I hope we can meet again in the next HFW :).



3 comments: